- Puppy Management
NJ Puppy Headstart Program
Our NJ puppy training program is a must for every new puppy owner. In two one-hour sessions, our NJ dog training experts will show each member of your family how to properly interact with your new puppy. We'll help you open up the lines of communication between you and your pet to make this new relationship rewarding and enjoyable!
For puppies 8 weeks to 4 months old
Portions of the class will be geared towards children in the household. They will be given easy-to-follow puppy rules and training practices to use while bonding with their new puppy. Pro-Dog believes it is important to have the whole family participate in your dog's training. We will discuss with you the best possible way to train your puppy.
Through our innovative dog training sessions, you and your new puppy will learn:
- The A-B-C's of efficient house training as well as solutions to common housebreaking problems
- Hand signals
- Crate training
- Basic commands with food and play
- Play bite and dominance solutions
- Socialization with people and other dogs
- Overall structure and communication techniques
- Proper nutrition
- Drive building exercises for further advanced training
Our New Jersey K9 training program is the most important two hours you will spend with your pup! Click here to read what others have said about Pro-Dog Canine Academy.